Carson Automotive Group is one of Canada's highest performing groups representing 5 brands across 8 dealerships. The incredible growth we have experienced has provided several exceptional opportunities for career minded people to complement our existing staff.
Coastal Ford Squamish requires a results oriented Service Advisor to join our quality team. This is a full time position located at our brand new, state-of-the-art Coastal Ford Squamish dealership in beautiful Squamish, BC.
* Manages customer requests for maintenance and repairs;
* Provides excellent customer service;
* Writes repair orders;
* Communicates with customers about the status of work;
* Collects payment for services, accurately handling cash and credit payments;
* Sells additional services, including parts and accessories where appropriate.
We are excited to offer:
* Ongoing training and growth opportunities;
* Potential for advancement throughout our organization;
* Top industry remuneration, medical, dental, life insurance and pension plan (benefits commence upon completion of a waiting period).
Position Requirements (minimum experience):
* Previous experience in automotive service environment preferred;
* General knowledge of parts and basic automotive repair procedures preferred;
* Valid class 5 driver's license required;
* Intermediate computer skills required;
* Excellent phone manner required;
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
It is our goal to bring aboard people with a passion for the industry, strong work ethic, high integrity, and a desire to grow with us! If this is an opportunity that interests you please visit our career centre to apply!
Visit our website at coastalfordsquamish.com and click on employment opportunities.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|