$5,000 · LOCALLY CRAFTED CEDAR SKIN ON FRAME SOLO BOATS. KAYAK/CANOE
$ 5000 Each.
Includes matching hand carved red cedar paddle.
(Boats available singly or as a pair. Willow Leaf and Coastal Fir Tree designs)
If you are looking for your one of a kind dream boat, here it is!
Locally Hand Crafted by C. Smith on Vancouver Island, BC.
Aside from being the most beautiful little boats you've ever laid your eyes on, they handle perfectly, weigh next to nothing, and are made from wood you can feel good about!
The boat frames are constructed from absolutely magnificent wind fall old growth Western Red Cedar, and Douglas Fir from a family mill in the Squamish Valley, and all materials are sourced as locally as possible.
The perfect practical mix of canoe and kayak, these boats are open and spacious, yet can be easily taken anywhere you'd take a canoe or kayak.
* Comfortable steam bent Red Oak seat and back support
* Ultra light weight for easy one person maneuvering
* Red Oak floor boards and steam bent combings
* Durable low maintenance design
* Beautiful Abalone shell inlay on gunwales and breasthooks
* Juniper scroll-work appliqué
* High quality stainless steel fasteners and marine epoxied joints
* External Keel protector
* Detailed gunwales
* Wood is oiled, not varnished so you will never have to deal with refinishing cracked or peeling finish.
* Heavy duty, marine sealed translucent woven polyester
* Comes with easy to follow instructions for care and maintenance.
* Most suitable for lakes, gentle seas, and calm rivers.
Length ~ 10 feet 6 inches.
Width: ~ 27 1/2 inches
Weight: ~ Approximately 20lbs
Don't miss out on one of these unique little gems!
Contact by phone or email for info and viewings.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||June 12, 2018|
|Expiry||September 10, 2018|