Carson Automotive Group is one of Canada's highest performing groups representing 5 brands across 8 dealerships. The incredible growth we have experienced has provided several exceptional opportunities for career minded people to complement our existing staff.
Coastal Ford Squamish requires a results oriented Journeyperson Technician to join our energetic and dynamic team. This is a full time position located at our state-of-the-art dealership in beautiful Squamish, BC.
* Performs all repairs with quality workmanship;
* Accurately documents all work performed;
* Road tests vehicles;
* Works closely with the parts and service teams to provide the highest level of professionalism and service.
We are excited to offer:
* Ongoing training and growth opportunities;
* Potential for advancement throughout our organization;
* Top industry remuneration, medical, dental, life insurance and pension plan (benefits commence upon completion of a waiting period).
Position Requirements (minimum experience):
* Red Seal Certification with a minimum of 4 years' experience in automotive repair;
* Valid class 5 driver's license required;
* Technical and computer skills required;
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
It is our goal to bring aboard people with a passion for the industry, strong work ethic, high integrity, and a desire to grow with us! If this is an opportunity that interests you please visit our career centre to apply!
Visit any of our dealership websites at carsonautomotivegroup.com and click on career centre.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|